The Safe House is the base of Operations of Heroes and were most superheroes rest and/or socialize with other heroes and sometimes they even discuss meetings about threats. The base is located in Valiant.
Section A - 6 RoomsEdit
- Training Room: An enormous room where heroes can train and test their powers.
- Showers: A medium sized room next to the Training Room where Heroes can take a private bath and relax all they want.
- Laboratory: A gigantic room where Superhero scientist can expirement on.
- Armory: Where all the dangerous weapons are stored.
- Trophy Room: A room with collection of weapons, trophies and other materials superheroes keep like a collection.
- Portals: A room full of portals to different locations of the cities.
Section B - 4 RoomsEdit
- Cafeteria: A big room where Heroes could get food though its barely used it still works for some.
- Dormitories: Rooms where heroes can rest in case they are too exhausted or don't have a home.
- Medic Room: Where all your injuries can be cure (also called the Hero Hospital).
- Hangar: The hangar is a room below the safe house where all vehicles are stored.
Section C - 2 RoomsEdit
- Meeting Room: A room where Heroes discuss important matters.
- Heroes Hub: Where Heroes get assinged missions and/or find data about criminals
- Wolfman: The creator of the Safe House and the person in charger of the Heroes Hub, if you need anything ask him. He is also a combat trainer.